Thursday, September 29, 2011

The One With All The Birds.


So after thinking about, I decided to finally make an Etsy profile. I've been looking at a few stuff on the site, and have heard a lot of good things about it from friends, but I'm still not 100 percent sure about it. It doesn't hurt to try though. This is the first painting I decided to try to sell first. I'm positively optimistic about this. I think.



Check my page out if you'd like, my name on it is JohnAre . Click the link or go to JohnAre.Etsy.com!



This painting was done with mostly Indian ink and some water color, on a 18" x 24" piece of water color paper. It was the first time I tried using Indian ink. I liked it, but it was incredibly hard to control. A lot of people like the crow, which makes me happy because it was one of the most frustrating things I have ever painted. The painting doesn't have an official name, but somethings I call it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment