Friday, September 30, 2011

Someone Wake Up The Green Day Guys

I found a pretty big stash of water color paints in my room not too long ago, and I have been trying them out ever since. I've never really been too into water color. I think it's probably because it frustrates me. I like blended colors. Leaving noticeable brush strokes in paintings is something I don't really do. The first couple pieces I tried doing were bad, but I stuck with it. I've been doing portraits, which is probably one of the hardest things to do with water color. So far this has been the one that has come out best. It's a present for my younger brother. I finally finished it the other day. I think I'm going to try and paint the other four members....we'll see.

Also...Goodbye September.

No comments:

Post a Comment